Friday, January 25, 2008

Bad Blogger

Oh dear internet I know I have been neglecting you and for that I apologize. I have stories to tell (Vegas Baby!) and pictures to post and I will try and get to that this weekend.

For now I will state joyously that I am currently sitting at my new desk, in our new office space, in Bellevue. I started my new job yesterday!! Still trying to settle into the rhythm of this place. The good news is I have a parking spot. I've never had a job in the Seattle area that came with a parking spot. So now I don't have to take the bus every single day. Of course I will probably still ride it frequently, just not everyday....

Anyway, more on the new job when I have more time.....until then dear internet, do not fret, I haven't forgotten you!

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.