Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pandora I Think I Love You

Yes, I know exactly how late I am to the party. I do remember someone sending me an email about 2 years ago saying "You should check out Pandora", I actually think it was Chris's mother. Why, oh why dear Internet did I not listen? Well better late than never right? Right?

I have found thee Pandora, and oh do I love you.

If you don't know of this Pandora of which I speak, get the to this link ASAP and become a member.

I am listening to The Postal Service station, I have been for about the last 3 hours, and EVERY SONG I've given a thumbs up to. The Postal Service, Death Cab for Cutie, Jem, The Killers, Iron and Wine, Brandtson, Wilco, Coldplay........oh so wonderful!

Oh, and when you become a member, add me as a friend! We can rock out together. I think? I actually don't know how to work this Pandora yet, but if we can rock out together, we will.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.