Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Another Monday come and gone....

Storming continues both outside and in my pm group. We seem to have come to a consensus though and given in to the member with the most stubbornness. Let her rule, we'll follow and pass the class, the end.....I hope. Again, 7 PMs on 1 project is 6 too many.
Mom & Dad made it safely to Seattle and I'm waiting to hear how their drive over the passes last night was. The passes were supposed to get 1 foot of snow, luckily Dad is good at driving in storms. He got us home safely many times.....
Got a new laptop at work yesterday, not as pretty as my old one, but that'll do pig. Also got a new water bottle that says "Hydrate or Die". Seems fitting...... A new PackPack has also been purchased. It is the campus version. Not nearly as cool as the 101 version I had before, but it was $30 cheaper.....
Microsoft announced the new Zune down in Westlake center yesterday. And, even though I tend to say "Down with Microsoft" I kinda want one........well more than kinda.....It has been added to my Amazon.com wishlist and moved to #1 priority....the new version of my lost iRiver sits at #2. I'd probably be happy with either, but all the fanfare........it was contagious.
Time to get ready for another bone chilling walk to the bus stop. Yay Winter!

On a side note, ski areas are opening around the area this week...........

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.