Friday, June 29, 2007
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
My day is much brighter now!
Monday, June 25, 2007
|What American accent do you have? (Best version so far)|
("Midland" is not necessarily the same thing as "Midwest") The default, lowest-common-denominator American accent that newscasters try to imitate. Since it's a neutral accent, just because you have a Midland accent doesn't mean you're from the Midland.
|Click Here to Take This Quiz|
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Path layout from patio to deck:
Path layout from deck to patio:
New patio pot! Complete with climbing clematis:
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
|Allen and Nita||Jones|
|Jefff and Sara||Jones|
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Captain Joe skippering the mighty Sightseer! We had a fun cruise over with all of the Tug Boat and Ferry waves we encountered.
Christy hangin' in the wheelhouse with stuffed Kenny.
View from the boat.
Monday, June 18, 2007
1. Last week was our annual Customer Forum at work.
2. Tuesday & Thursday nights - cocktail parties
3. Wednesday night at Teatro ZinZanni - so fun
4. Friday Night out in West Seattle
5. Saturday Morning - Hottie Walk - 10 miles!
6. Sunday - cleaned the house. Top to bottom. Bottom to top. Crashed from exhaustion.
What I learned:
1. Cleaning the house makes me more tired that walking 10 miles.
2. Giving a 20+ lb cat a bath takes lots of time - and towels.
3. 10 mile walk alone takes 2.5 hours. 10 mile walk with 20 other folks takes 3.5 hours.
4. West Seattle doesn't have much "night life", but almost all places have Manny's on tap!
5. Teatro ZinZanni is a blast!
Monday, June 11, 2007
First off, they have Manny's on tap so major points there. We were surprised by their beer list. Most of the beers were IPAs or really hoppy Pales Ales. No Ambers or ESBs to be seen. Apparently they had also just redone their wine list, since they had Manny's I didn't even look twice at it.
Service was excellent. We were promptly seated and waited upon. Atmosphere was ok. I'm not sure the Feng Shui of the place is correct. Something just felt a bit off. But we were treated to a window seat.
The food. Standard Seattle Bar/Pub type fare. I had the Circa Burger and Chris had the Fish and Chips. Both were tasty, but nothing overly outstanding. Still, I'd go back for sure. All in all - 4 stars!
Friday, June 08, 2007
Stacey is the cutie on the far left of this photo:
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Monday, June 04, 2007
Christy & Greg
Greg, Christy & Russ
Brian, Russ, Heather, & The Russells
James & Chad
Christy - again...
Mr. & Mrs. House
14 weeks to go!