Tuesday, November 07, 2006

TIDBITS

-Rain is relentless when you're trying to get home late at night
-Chicken Fingers & wine before bed lead to bad dreams
-7 Project Members on one team leads to conflict
-You must have a server to install our software, it is client-server architecture
-You might have touchy feely benefits, but I have an office with a view
-Mocksgiving is so close I can taste it
-My parents flew to Mexico yesterday - missed first leg of flight due to weather. Arrived in Cabo ahead of schedule.....
-Seahawks won Monday night football....not that I really care, but it is knowledge by association
-I'm wearing jeans for the second day in a row to work and it is only Tuesday..Apathy? Or just lack of clean laundry

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.