Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The weather outside is frightful...

...but my walk to the bus will be so delightful....umm yeah, right. We actually got more snow last night! If anyone was watching the Monday Night Seahawks game they'd know that. Our teacher let us out of class early last night to get home before the snow really hit. I think mainly because he didn't want to drive back to Everett with all of the drunk football fans. Either way, I was pretty happy to get home earlier than usual. And to top it off, Chris waited downtown for me so that I didn't have to ride the bus. This was a very good thing...when I walked by most of the bus stops, there were hordes of people there waiting for buses that hadn't shown up. This city basically shuts down in the snow. Today is supposed to be sunny and clear....we'll see about that.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.