Saturday, January 27, 2007

3 boys on the couch!

So today was gender separation day. Mom and I went shopping while the boys went to the boat show. Now the boys are watching "The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring", I'm blogging, and mom is reading my Cooking Light magazines. As far as we've come as a society to tear down the walls of gender separation, sometimes it's just really nice to go your own way.

When mom and I arrived downtown today for our day of shopping we were scuttled off the Seneca exit of the 99 and directed south on 1st Ave. There were fire trucks, ambulances, and cops EVERYWHERE. Nuts! I can't find anything on any of the local news sites that tells me what was going on. We pulled around down onto Western Ave and went by the Harbor Steps building to find lots of people lining the streets. This leads me to believe that there was perhaps a fire in the building and it had been evacuated. Still, we can't find anything to tell us what was going on.

I'll keep digging....

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.