Friday, March 16, 2007

It is official!

I've officially thrown in my hat for the 3 Day breast cancer walk. I've joined an awesome team "Warming Hut Hotties" and we'll be making huge strides to fight breast cancer September 7th - 9th (some of you will recognize the 9th as Chris and my first anniversary - luckily I have the best husband ever and he has no problem with me missing it for such a great cause).

My fund raising goal is $2,200! That is the minimum that they require you to fund raise in order to participate. Our team currently has 19 members and our team goal is $75,000. If you're interested in walking with us, please contact me or visit the 3 Day website. If you just want to help fight the cause you can donate here - My Donation Page.

The Hotties are planning many fund raising events throughout this summer, the first being a silent auction on Cinco de Mayo! We're also hoping to have a wine tasting event later in the summer, perhaps a garage sale or two, and maybe some donation tables at local farmers markets. Any ideas on other fund raisers that you've seen be successful? We're open to ideas!

Go Hotties!

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.