Thursday, April 05, 2007

Fridge Update

So, we're getting the correct fridge on Saturday, or so they tell us. After numerous phone calls with all types of dumb asses we've finally worked it out and should be getting the LEFT HINGE fridge on Saturday.

I think the best part of this experience has been this: My phone rang on Monday during a break at my class so I opted to answer it. It was a recording, from Sears Service Department. They were telling me that they would be at my house on "Tomorrow, Tuesday April 3rd, between 1pm and 4pm, to service my RANGE, please make sure that someone over 18 is available". Um....what?

So, I called the number back and got a pretty hilarious woman. I told her about the call, and then told her about the fridge, and then told her that honestly the Range is the only thing we had absolutely no problems with. She said "are you sure the glass top isn't broken and you didn't call to request a replacement" and I said "yes, I'm quite sure, unless of course it broke itself while I was at work and called you on its own", she laughed hysterically. We couldn't figure it out, but I assured her I did not need this service.

Somewhere, someone has a broken range top and it isn't being fixed.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.