Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Time Just Flies...

...when you're on vacation. I can't believe it is over already. I spent the last 5 months marking off the days on my calendar at work, counting down until vacation, until I was free from school, until my life was once again careless and fancy-free... And now here I am, back at my desk, working, and it is 80 degrees outside. Hmmpf.

I shouldn't complain. Last week was a blast. We headed out on Tuesday for the Anderson Island cabin (pictures to follow tonight....maybe). We spent our time fishing, kayaking, golfing, and lounging. On Friday Matty arrived with a 1/4 barrel of Manny's (yay Matty!) and on Saturday Cam and Cheri showed up as well. Weather was awesome (except for Sunday - boo Sunday) and the beer was tasty. Good times........

But, I'm back at work now. Boo...hiss.....boo....hiss....

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.