Sunday, October 21, 2007

Because I Can

I've signed up for the 2008 Seattle Breast Cancer 3Day walk (my new page). Our motto this year is "because I can". I'm really looking forward to getting back out there and doing some training walks. I've been taking some much needed time off from walking but now I think I'm ready to lace up the sneakers again. I'm trying to figure out the code to post my new donation barometer here on my blog. They don't have the canned cut and paste code this year. Grr. Now I've got to come up with some creative ways to fund raise this year. I'm thinking about doing a driveway sale in the spring. I can clean out some clutter from the house and raise money at the same time. I'm also thinking of hosting a boobie'que. I'd get all the food and maybe a keg and then people could donate money to attend. People tend to feel better about donating when they get something for it. And, as we all know, I love to host parties. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.