Thursday, November 15, 2007

Half.com Update

So far I've made three sales. Not only did I sell For Women Only I also sold For Men Only shortly after. Then yesterday someone bought my copy of Stitch 'N Bitch. I've made two trips to the post office! I only have 3 books left of the original 6 I posted. I'm dying to go home and scour our shelves for more things to post. I've actually found myself at work looking around my office for things to post. Bad. Christy calls this the Half.com disease. Yes, I have it. I already blew through all of my profits before they were even deposited into my account. Not a huge surprise.

1 comment:

Folly Blaine said...

Lucky for you I am creating an e-book called "5 Steps to Kicking the Half.com Disease, Old School." Yours for only $9.95.

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.