Monday, November 26, 2007

I Love Wii

I've updated my Amazon wishlist with all of the games I want to acquire for the Wii. I'm dying to get Dance Dance Revolution - Hottest Party. I read a review where one guy played it for 8 hours straight....naked. I'm not sure I'd go that far, but I really want to dance! Sadly, it is out of stock everywhere. Chris keeps walking around saying "Hottest Party" in this Wii type voice. It is quite entertaining.

I'm actually sitting on a conference call with India right now but all I want to do is go downstairs and play Guitar Hero III. Or maybe Super Mario Galaxy. Or even Wii Sports Tennis. I'm addicted. Yes, I know.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I challenge you to a Guitar Hero III duel. Dragonforce on Hard...

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.