Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Prosit Neujahr

Welcome to 2008! Feels a lot like 2007. But I am optimistic. I think 2008 is going to be a stellar year. There is a trip to Vegas in our future and another 3day walk to train for. We'll continue the work we started in the back yard and hopefully paint our house. It is the little things that matter the most.

In other news I'd like to give a shout out to my parents who are officially retired today. Yesterday was their last day of work, ever. I can't even begin to imagine what they are feeling this morning knowing that their time is now an open canvas to fill with trips around the world and hopefully trips to visit their children! Congrats Mom & Dad, I'm so proud of both of you and look up to you more than you know. Happy Retirement!

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.