Monday, January 28, 2008

Wii Anger

For Christmas my brother and his family got Chris and I the Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess game for the Wii (AWESOME GIFT!!). Since Christmas I've been playing it a few hours a week and SLOWLY making my way through the game. I've been really enjoying it and the other day got to a dungeon area at the bottom of a lake that was proving to be really fun. After a couple hours of playing I got to a point where I realized I was stuck. I warped out and back in again. Still stuck. I swam out and ran around for a while, swam back in and was still stuck. Chris tried to help by searching Google for help but no avail. Finally I put in a set of search terms that led me to some posts for people with the same problem. Apparently I had killed a boss creature before releasing the flow of water. Sadly there is no work around for this problem. Now, had I been smart I would have saved with different profiles for each section that I passed, but I hadn't. So now, here I was about 1/3 the way through the game and there was no going forward. I yelled. I screamed. I sat around dejected for about an hour. And then I started over. From the VERY BEGINNING. I love this game....but I really didn't need to go through the first 18 hours of playing it again. Luckily the second pass through goes much quicker as I know how to defeat thing and where stuff is located. But still....I have Wii Anger.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.