Monday, March 24, 2008

The Easter Bunny Is A Genius!

Over the weekend Chris and I visited my brother and his family in Portland. We had a great time and some really wonderful food (thanks again J&S!!). It is always fun to spend time with my nieces and they love when I visit, mainly because I bring Uncle Chris. As usual he was the big hit. I think my favorite quote from Sadie was "Uncle Chris is really good". My favorite quote from Ella was by far "The Easter Bunny is a genius!". The Easter Bunny had visited during the night Saturday and left a trail of clues hidden in plastic eggs for the girls that led them to their Easter baskets. Chris and I woke up to the sounds of the hunt in progress and Ella's exclamation being yelled repeatedly. Pretty hilarious.

Oh, and uncle Chris taught Sadie how to do "Rock On":

whh&pdx 015
whh&pdx 013


whh&pdx 018.avi


whh&pdx 019.avi

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.