Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Weird Dream

I had the weirdest dream last night. I was at work. Apparently at my new job, but tons of folks from my old company now worked here. We were preparing for an all company meeting (which we actually had at work today!). I looked up at the clock on the wall and it read 8:51am. The meeting was set to begin in 9 minutes and I began to panic. I realized that I hadn't trimmed the lawn yet (?!?!). I ran outside with my electric lawn trimmer and began to trim our already trimmed lawn (which by the way we don't have where I work, we just have a cement patio). But I trimmed and trimmed and trimmed the already trimmed lawn until the bell rang (?!?!) which apparently signaled the start of the meeting. I ran inside and everyone congratulated me on the great job I had done trimming the lawn.

I gotz mad skillz. That's right.

Humorous Pictures

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.