Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Day 6 of the great eyebrow twitch of 2008.

My left eyebrow has been twitching since Friday. FRIDAY! That means that today is the 6th full day of twitching. I can even see it when I look in the mirror. If you Google eyebrow twitch it says that stress, caffeine, or lack of sleep can cause this. I don't really feel stressed, I've been limiting myself to 1 cup of coffee a day (you really can't expect me to quit cold turkey, can you), and I average 8 hours of sleep a night (I really love sleeping). So why, oh why dear Internet is my eyebrow still twitching?

Oh so very annoying.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stop working with that bumbling Inspector Clouseau!

3daywalker2008 said...

Have you gotten you twitch under control yet? It would be so funny to watch you walking the streets of Seattle with this crazy twitch.

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.