Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Join Us June 21st - 2008 Komen Puget Sound Race for the Cure®

I know I've mentioned this before but I thought I would repost. The Seattle Warming Hut Hotties who are walking in the 2008 Breast Cancer 3day have also created a team for the 2008 Komen Puget Sound Race For The Cure and we're currently recruiting members. The course is a fairly flat 5k starting at Safeco Field along the viaduct to Bell St and back to Qwest Field for a celebration. They call it a race, but we look at it as a journey that we can do together. There are no fund raising requirements for this event (although it is encouraged), all you have to do is pay your entry fee (currently $30 - you'll receive a t-shirt). If you would like to join our team, please do so by following this link, the more the merrier! If you have any questions just let me know.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Nazila Merati said...

Yah, I joined your team. My dog is doing my fundraising for me.

nm

Folly Blaine said...

Wish I could, but I'll be at the Fremont Fair. Good luck! - Christy

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.