Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sun-Rype - Eating My Fruits and Veggies

One thing that I am trying to get better about is eating a good amount of fruits and vegetables on a daily basis and I'm tracking my progress on my Joe's Goals page (see the graph on the right side). Chris and I often laugh at our fridge: 2 parts drinks, 2 parts condiments, 1 part expired food. With the abundance of strawberries in the backyard this year you'd think that fruit servings wouldn't be a problem for me. Sadly, strawberries really aren't my favorite. Which brings me to Sun-Rype.

While in the produce section of Safeway the other day I stumbled upon a display for Sun-Rype snacks. They are all natural and contain 100% Fruit or 100% Fruit and Veggie.

I just finished one of their FruitSource Plus Veggie Raspberry bars and it was delicious. The wrapper tells me that I just ingested 2 1/2 servings of fruit & veggies. At a mere 130 calories and zero fat I can actually feel good about snacking on these.

Yesterday I tried one of their Squiggles 100% Fruit Twist, also delicious!

If you're looking for a convenient way to up your fruit or fruit and veggie intake I highly recommend these snacks!

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.