Monday, August 04, 2008

BAMN! It Is August.

Um, excuse me, where did the summer go? Just a minute ago I was complaining about the cold weather and then BAMN! it is August already.

Where have I been and what have I been up to you ask? Well here is a bullet point recap of the past few days in order of event:
  • Happy Hour at the Whiskey Bar with Matt, James & Ed (Chris's coworker heard that I was there and said to Chris "But Courtney is so nice, why is she at the Whiskey Bar?".)
  • Company Picnic on Camano Island (Ugly Hawaiian Shirt is first company garb acquired)
  • Detour on the way home to Kayak Point. I really want to rent a Yurt there some weekend!
  • Yard work and house cleaning.
  • 10 mile walk with the Warming Hut Hotties.
  • Arrival of Jones family in Seattle!
  • Condo exploring with Mom and Dad.
  • Alki Beach stroll with Chris, Jeff, Sara, Ella & Sadie.
  • BBQ dinner and all night Wii fest.
  • Sadly waving goodbye to cutest nieces ever.
  • 10 mile walk alone.
  • 3 Stepping Stones made.
  • 3 Loads of Laundry.
  • 9 hours of solid sleep.
And here we are at Monday once again.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.