Thursday, August 14, 2008

Windham Media Console


Welcome to the House's house Windham Media Console!

I finally talked Chris into replacing our upstairs media furniture. We'd been using an old pulpit with our TV on top and equipment in the middle but it no longer fit the decor of the room. I'd been eyeing this console at Crate and Barrel for the longest time. On one of my lunchtime walks the other day I happened to swing through the Bellevue store and they had one marked down as a floor model. $108 off and there weren't any visible flaws! Needless to say I snatched it up.

As for the pulpit, it now needs a new home. I will post a picture of it tonight. Please let me know if you're interested! It is a pretty interesting piece of furniture and a great conversation point.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.