Friday, September 19, 2008

Country Roads

Tonight I will make a trip that I've made more times before that I can remember. I will leave after work and head over the passes to Wenatchee for the weekend. Chris has to work so I'll be making this trip alone.

And here is where I insert a confession.

When I am driving alone to Wenatchee, and I crest the summit Blewett Pass, I always have an urge to change the music to a Country Music station. And, 9 times out of 10 I succumb to that urge.

Country Roads here I come!

1 comment:

Nazila Merati said...

Funny! We went to Yakima this weekend to get our fix of agricultural harvesting. Its a long story, but for TH, fall does not officially begin unless we get to do a little hike up by Chinook Pass.

So, in the freezing cold of yesterday, we did just that.

No country music though.

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.