Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh Hai!

Well hello there neglected blog.

Have you forgotten me?  I have not forgotten you.  I've just been a little distracted lately.  I realize that is no excuse, so I hope you can forgive me.

What have I been up to you ask?  Well lets see.....

I've been working.  I love my new job (not really so new anymore is it), and I am busy building, cleaning, creating, deploying, and training.  Compared to my job a year ago, this job is at the opposite end of the busy spectrum.  It has taken some getting used to but I think I am finally hitting my stride.  I recently completed a list of my Q1 accomplishments and it shocked me, and quite a few others.  I just hope I can maintain through Q2!

Chris has been very busy also.  Our schedules are not in sync and I am slowly forgetting what he looks like (I recently brought a picture of him and pinned it next to my desk at work as a reminder).  He's learning new skills though, and advancing his career.  He's even learning dancing.

As President Obama (I so enjoy typing that!!) would say "This is our moment, this is our time".

Our house received a face lift a couple weeks ago.  We finally broke down and had all new windows installed, including a new sliding glass patio door.  So there has been painting, window covering, and broken part replacement (really long story) that has gone along with that.  Oh but how wonderful the new windows look, and how amazing it is to be able to open windows and let a breeze through the house!

The kitties are doing well.  Percy is as angry as ever and is constantly yelling at us to "Turn on the bathtub faucet" and "Let me outside to roll in the dirt".  It is annoying, but he's Percy and we're scared of him, so there ya go.  Ares is doing well also, his hair is growing back.  Did I tell you about the great hair loss of 2009?  We still don't know what caused it but he seems to be (thankfully!) on the mend.

And then there is Jet.  What is there to say about Jet other than he is just the greatest little dog ever.  And thanks to them I am starting to know my neighbors (they all know him and call him by name, they are slowing realizing that he and I are a package deal) and we've explored our neighborhood like never before.  He's also introduced me to my dream home.  You can view and fall in love with it to by clicking here.  Oh yes, it has its own website.

So now you're all caught up blog.  I realize it isn't very exciting, but that's how it goes sometimes.  I hope to find time to be witty and tell interesting stories, but right now I can't promise anything.  All my creative juices seem to be eaten up by process definitions and custom object building.  At least someone is benefiting from them, I'm just sorry it isn't you dear blog.

So please take care and I hope to converse with you again soon.

Kthnxbye.


No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.