Friday, May 08, 2009

Tidbits

Where is spring/summer?

Everything is soggy and gray....I can't remember a spring this gloomy in quite sometime.

On the way into work, NPR was talking about how it is going to be a nice dry day.  Right then it began to rain on my windshield.

I want an iPhone, but I have a Blackberry that works perfectly fine.  Please help me justify the switch.

I have so many things on my list for this weekend and all I really want to do is watch the tugboat races and enjoy the start of the Seattle Beer Week.  Jet would like to go to the dog park, and he really needs a bath - or two.  I also noticed an abundance of weeds in our yard this morning.  Oh, and I'd like to go shopping for new curtains.  Maybe I'll just sleep all weekend.

The keyboard on my laptop malfunctioned this week.  It would have been really entertaining if it hadn't happened right in the middle of a huge event we were running.  Every time I typed a t it would type t5.  When I'd type a y it would type y6.  And so on.... Get the gist?  Can I just mention how incredibly annoying it was.  Luckily IT only had to run off with it for 24 hours.  Of course, those were the 24  hours were I was supposed to be creating the content for our huge post event party.  Good times.....

Should I go to the gym at lunch today or go to Bellevue Square and buy an iPhone?  Doesn't seem like much of a decision does it!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Did you get an iPhone?

KikiRiki said...

Nope, decided to wait until they release the next one in June..

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.