Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Angie & Brandon's Wedding

June 27th, 2009 Angie House married Brandon Marmion at Sanders Mansion in Auburn. It was a perfect sunny day and the bride was gorgeous of course.

Other than the limo not showing up, at all, ever, everything went off without a hitch.

Ms. Kat Grubb was the officiant and did a superb job.

I was the Matron of Honor and Chris was a Groomsman. Here is a copy of my speech (mostly, I improvised a bit).
Matron of Honor Speech

Before I start I would like to say that Angie you look absolutely beautiful. And I can tell that Brandon agrees….

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Courtney House, and I’m the Sister-In-Law of the Bride.

I can’t even begin to describe what a thrill it was for me when Angie asked me to be her Matron of Honor.

Angie and Brandon, you are both so important to Chris and I and we couldn’t be happier to share this day with you.

Brandon, welcome to the family, I don’t think we could have asked for a better fit, and I’m looking forward to many more cabin/fishing trips in the years to come!

Angie, congratulations again, and thank you again for asking me to stand up for you. I’m so glad that when I married Chris I not only got an amazing sister but a wonderful friend as well.

To the happy couple!

Alex Rubin was the photographer and got some great shots. Here is a link to his preview.

And here is a slideshow of all my photos:

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.