Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trip Recap Coming Soon

I do plan to blog about our experience during our recent trip to Europe, but I claim to be suffering from jet lag and will do so as soon as I recover!

In the meantime, rest assured that we had a wonderful amazing awesome trip!

We saw every tourist destination we had time for and walked as far as our legs could carry us. I'm still smiling at the memories.

And yes, I took notes, detailed notes every evening of what we saw and where we ate. Those will be coming soon.

2 comments:

Lisa and company said...

ooooooo I have totally been waiting for you to update your blog!! Where did Jet and the
cat(s) stay while you were gone?
Can't wait to see the pictures and read about your adventures!

Roberta said...

I love this picture of you two! :-)

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.