Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I am thankful today for so many things.

I am thankful for Chris who spent the entire evening preparing an amazing Thanksgiving meal for us to take to Olympia today and share with his family. I am also thankful that he shares his life with me.

I am thankful for my family. Chris and I both so lucky to be close to our families and to enjoy spending time with them.

I am thankful for my career. A year ago on Thanksgiving I was unemployed and unsure of how soon I might be able to find work. To be gainfully employed is wonderful.

I am thankful for Chris's career and the family I have come to know and love at his workplace.

I am thankful for our friends. The people we surround ourselves with truly mold our life and how much we enjoy it.

In general, I am just really thankful. I recognize and appreciate how lucky I am for the life that I lead. Not just on Thanksgiving, but on every day of the year.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.