Friday, November 06, 2009

Walking For Nita! Seattle Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis

I've always wanted to do the Seattle Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis but have never really made the effort.  Leading up to the Holidays is always such a busy time, and I've always been able to come up with some excuse.

But not this year!

This year I have already signed up (http://seattlejinglebellrun.kintera.org/remjones) and I've even started a team (http://seattlejinglebellrun.kintera.org/walkfornita).

I'm walking in support of my mother, Nita, she has Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Anyone out there care to join us?  I already have 2 team members signed up (thanks Melissa & Angie) and my goal is 10!  If you want to join our team, visit our Team Page - Walking For Nita and sign up!  If you can't make the Run/Walk (oh, we'll be walking by the way) but still want to help in the fight against Arthritis you can donate on the team page or on my individual page.

I plan to enjoy myself and dress in holiday attire!  Should be fun.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.