Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

Where to even begin.  There are so many things that I am thankful for, how about a bullet list?
  • Chris House - 'nuff said.  Best husband ever.
  • Mom & Dad - My parentals are awesome and I look forward to every minute I get to spend with them.
  • Jeff, Sara, Ella, Sadie & Ezzy - My brother and his family, love love love them.
  • Angie, Brandon, Sandi, Ben, Grandma Vi - Chris's family, so glad that they were part of the marriage package.
  • Jetty Pants & Ares Berries - These two fill my life with joy and keep me warm at night when the heater goes off.
  • Extended Family & Friends - Wow, I am so thankful that I have such amazing people in my life.  I have the best Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, friends of my parents, Argosy Family, friends & friends & friends..... I know that I always have someone to turn to....
  • My work family - "They" say you spend about 15% of your life at work, well these folks make it worth it!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.