- Chris House - 'nuff said. Best husband ever. - Yep, still number one!
- Mom & Dad - My parentals are awesome and I look forward to every minute I get to spend with them. - Looking forward to a week in sunny Mexico with them next week!
- Jeff, Sara, Ella, Sadie & Ezzy - My brother and his family, love love love them. - Oh yeah, love love love love love love love them! Hopefully we'll be seeing them soon.
- Angie, Brandon, Sandi, Ben, Grandma Vi - Chris's family, so glad that they were part of the marriage package. - Looking forward to hosting Chris's family today!
- Jetty Pants & Ares Berries - These two fill my life with joy and keep me warm at night when the heater goes off. - So thrilled to add Nitro (Nitrocity) to this item. He's been such a wonderful addition to our little family.
- Extended Family & Friends - Wow, I am so thankful that I have such amazing people in my life. I have the best Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, friends of my parents, Argosy Family, friends & friends & friends.... Still oh so thankful for this item.
- My work family - "They" say you spend about 15% of your life at work, well these folks make it worth it! - Great team, great boss, so lucky....
Thursday, November 22, 2012
On this, and every Thanksgiving, I like to sit back and reflect on everything that I am thankful for. This year I thought I would look at last year's list and see if anything has changed. Truthfully, not much, and there is nothing wrong with that!