Thursday, November 09, 2006

Rumsfeld Resigns and other victories

Donald Rumsfeld resigned yesterday.
The Democrats took back the House.
The Democrats are poised to take back the Senate.
Maria Cantwell beat Mike McGavick soundly!
Yesterday was a great day.

Sadly I had a huge case of melancholy. I think it is because of the fact that my group for my PM courses has entered the Storming phase of group development. We are all keenly aware of this, but none of us are stepping up to resolve it. We're subgrouping and forming alliances. Last night our presentation was ok. Just ok. And for a control freak perfectionist like myself it was a bit difficult to stomach. I am happy to say that the entire group is aware of our situation and I think by the next meeting that we have we will begin to phase into Norming. At least I hope......

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.