Tuesday, December 05, 2006

End of the Quarter

Wednesday will be my last day of school before Christmas break. We won't start up again until Jan 3rd. Before we go on break, our teams have deliverables that need to be finished and turned in. Again I note, 7 PMs on a team is 6 PMs too many. Everyone is trying to make the decisions, but no one is doing the work. Yesterday I took it upon myself to quit waiting and just do the damn work. I showed up to class last night with handouts for everyone. I am the Hero. Someone had to do it. Turns out, none of them had even thought of doing this stuff. AND IT IS DUE WEDNESDAY. I find that odd........ Oh well, we're done and on Wednesday the whole class is going out for drinks. Yay for adult education.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.