Sunday, December 03, 2006

It's the most wonderful time....of the year.....

Ok so it's here already. I recognize that. The lights are on the house, the tree is coming today, and I feel like I've already run out of time for shopping. I love giving gifts. Everyone in my family knows that. Sadly, this year, I'm shopping blanks. Chris is easy. He gives me ideas with model numbers and websites where I can purchase said ideas. My family is a bit more difficult. Luckily my sis-in-law gave me some ideas for their family, but every time I go to the store I just stand there...... And honestly, I have all these great ideas. The problem is I have too many ideas and I can't decide on anything. And then you move to my parents. "We don't really want anything". But if I don't get them anything.....ugh.... Next year, EVERYONE LISTEN UP, next year you're all getting AMAZON.COM wishlists. Chris's entire family has wishlists. Shopping for holidays and birthdays is so easy. They all keep them updated with their most recent wishes. It's awesome. Even I have a wishlist now. Ok so again, my family, listen up....Wishlists are in! This way everyone gets something they actually want! Oh, and shopping is so much easier.....

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.