Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ta Da

Last night was the best class ever. We put our projects up on the wall (printed out on a plotter!). The teacher said our Network Diagram (that I did all by myself) was the best he'd ever seen in all of his years of teaching the class. Go me! Then we went for drinks. That should be the way class goes every night.

The whole point of going for drinks was to celebrate the end of the quarter and to mingle with the people we don't usually mingle with. True to form, all of the project teams got to the bar together, and proceeded to sit together. The teacher came around and made us switch up our seating. I'm actually really glad he did. I met a couple of really nice people and had pleasant engaging conversation.

1 quarter down, 2 to go!!!!!

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.