Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Confession

So I know that on Friday I stated that I'd be getting up early and going for an 8 mile walk. Well, I didn't quite make it. I woke up around 6:30, put on my walking gear, opened the front door, and then closed it. It was pouring down rain in West Seattle.

Usually that wouldn't stop me, but recently I have become addicted to Exercise TV. Comcast Cable On Demand has a section called Exercise TV which contains tons of those exercise videos you see on the rack in the fitness section of DVD stores. I found one called "Fitness Walking" in my browsing one day and was introduced to the wonder who is Leslie Sansone. She has video after video of in home walking. And not just walking, but jogging and strength training too. So when I looked out Saturday morning to the rain I was excited at the prospect of spending another morning walking with Leslie.

I went downstairs, set up the TV, browsed to Exercise TV and then it hit. Where was Leslie. Where was the 3 mile Power Walk or the 3 mile Hand Weight program. They were gone. In their place was Walking for Older Adults and the 1 mile Booster. I was in shock. Luckily I remembered that I had seen Leslie's smiling face at Target a while back. So I hopped in the car and headed down there to purchase the 5 Mile Deluxe! Now I never have to worry about Comcast taking Leslie away from me. I have her at home with me anytime I want to pop the DVD in.

Another Crisis Adverted.

(On a side note, I introduced Chris to Exercise TV and now he is addicted to Kendall Hogan.)

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.