Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Saga Continues

We still have the wrong fridge. They were to deliver the correct one last weekend but on Saturday morning, about 20 minutes before they were to arrive we received a call. It was Sears, they had ordered the wrong one again. They said "we have your fridge, but we can't reverse the door for you, it is stainless steel". Um....yeah, that is why we ordered the other one. So now I've gone round and round and round with Sears trying to find out why they can't seem to order us the correct one. To top it off, in the last 3 days I've received 3 calls from their delivery department, each time a different rep. All 3 times they have no idea what our situation is and each time they are calling to tell me the door on the wrong fridge can't be reversed. The last time I slowly explained to the person that if they didn't take notes on my account, and I received ONE MORE DUMB ASS CALL FROM THEM, I would become their worst nightmare.

I haven't heard back......

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.