Sunday, March 11, 2007

Review: Jules Maes Saloon

Last night Chris and I met Matty in Georgetown for dinner at the Jules Maes Saloon. Here is my review.

Service: Awesome service. Our waitress was attentive, friendly, helpful and fun.
Food: I had one of the best grilled cheese sandwiches I've had in a long time. A brilliant combination of Cheddar, Pepper Jack and Parmesan cheeses blended together to form gooey, yummy goodness (on sourdough). Top that off with a side of tater tots and I was in comfort food heaven.
Drink: Mannys on tap! Oh and better yet, Choppers Red on tap as well (also by the Georgetown Brewing Company).
Ambiance: I felt like I was on a ski trip in some podunk town in Montana enjoying a post skiing meal at the local saloon. Apparently on the weekends they also have live music. But we left before it started.

Rating - 5 Stars (I'm going back for sure - lots of yummy things on the menu to try)

After dinner we also stopped in the 9lb Hammer for a pint. Gotta love a place that has a shuffleboard table AND lets you eat peanuts and throw the shells on the floor (although we were a little intimidated by that and put our shells back in a bowl....maybe next time.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.