Friday, March 30, 2007

The Touch

Night before last I had this bone chilling dream about the end of humankind. A plague was spreading through the world that only killed humans. If you were "Touched" by an infected person you would contract the disease, be driven to "Touch" as many others as you could, and then die. Chris had already perished and I was freaking out. There was mayhem in the streets and I found myself at this bar with a bunch of other uninfected persons just waiting to be "Touched". I ordered a Manny's (how else to approach the end) and settled in with the others to wait. We had barricaded the doors and we felt somewhat safe. All of a sudden I felt something on my shoulder and turned to see David Duchovney giving me "The Touch".

Then I woke up. I think that perhaps I have been watching way too much X-Files.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.