Thursday, April 19, 2007

National Walk@Lunch Day

Yesterday was National Walk@Lunch Day, and since I am apparently known for my walking at my company I was asked by our HR department to head up a walk. We had a pretty good turn out for an event like this. 5 of us met in our lobby at noon and took a stroll from our offices in downtown Seattle to the sculpture park and back. I logged 6400 steps on this little outing and when I mapped it on gmap-pedometer it was about 3.1 miles. Pretty good for a lunchtime stroll I thought! I'm thinking that maybe I should organize something similar say once a month. But mostly, I like to walk by myself because I can put my head down and go really fast. I'm not sure chatty walks are my style.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.