Monday, August 13, 2007

8 More Shopping Days

That's right! Only 8 more shopping days until my birthday. In case you need some ideas on what to get me, or to mock me by getting yourself, here are some of the items I currently wish to have:

1. A 5lb Bag of Haribo Gummy Bears. Haribo are the BEST Gummies out there.
2. The O.C. Season 4. Yes, I know it is supposed to suck, but what can I say I'm a sucker for teenage drama.
3. A headlamp. I don't have a link for the exact one that I want because I haven't done a ton of research but I need one for the 3 Day walk and for night fishing. Any suggestions?
4. WrightSock CoolMesh Double-Layer Tab and all that good stuff Socks. These socks are amazing and perfect for the 3 Day.
5. Adidas Country Track Top - Germany or Argentina- Size Large. Don't ask me why, but I saw this in the store and it is so awesome.
6. A few days off of work. If you're my boss and reading this......

That's about it....I also like shiny objects, mellow music, and enthralling books. Or just a yummy bottle of wine/beer/vodka.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.