Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Paradise

I spent last weekend at my parents cabin on Lake Chelan. I have such amazing memories from all of the summers I've spent there. Learning to water ski-knee board-wake board, dissecting chubs, raising tadpoles to frogs in our homemade frog condos, hiking the hills behind the cabin, sleeping in the boat, sneaking beer from Gene's cooler, bonfires on the beach, playing kick the can, finding what we were sure was Pet Sematary, and many many more. I shot a few pictures of the cabin right before I left on Sunday.......

View of the cabin from the parking area.



View of the cabin from the driveway - notice the sign to the lake, just in case you didn't know how to find it (go Dad!)



View of the lake from the deck. My favorite place for my morning coffee.

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.