Tuesday, October 02, 2007

New Adventure

Today was a first for me. I had an appointment in Bellevue this morning and I decided that I didn't want to drive over there and try to find parking, I'd rather take the bus. So I got up at my normal time, and caught my normal bus downtown, but instead of walking up to work I headed to the bus tunnel (1 block) and caught an Express 550 to Bellevue! Door to door it took me about 1 hour. I've always shied away from Bellevue because I don't like to drive and the bus ride was an unknown, but now it is known. Bellevue here I come! (well not really, but it is fun to say)

2 comments:

Folly Blaine said...

Congratulations on your adventure! New buses confuse and frighten me, for real.

KermitFan said...

Seriously, Bellevue isn't too scary. We try to be nice to almost everyone who visits.

Welcome to a whole new world! (The 550 rocks, btw...)

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.