Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday Morning Blog



Another weekend is passing by rapidly. Friday night we celebrated Kara's b'day with her and Matty by overeating (thanks to Chris's awesome culinary skills) and watching (or sleeping through in my case) a movie.

Yesterday we went to the Seattle Ski Fever show at the Qwest Field Exhibition Center. It got me very excited for the upcoming ski season. I think the funniest part of the show was the booth for windows. Windows, at the ski show? Because that's what I went there looking for. Look honey, we can get new skis and new windows! Lucky us! - crazy

After the show we came home and attacked the yard. Chris cleaned gutters, I mowed, raked and swept all the darn leaves. We have these 2 huge trees in our front yard that drop leaves for about 2 months straight. We'll have to attack them again before winter actually hits but at least we got the majority of them up. We also trimmed the hedge and trimmed the lawn. Oh the joys of home ownership. When we were done we were so exhausted we ended up on the couch for the rest of the evening.

We were supposed to go to two parties last night. A pumpkin carving party and a housewarming costume party but we didn't make it to either. The pumpkin carving was cancelled due to an illness and we were way too tired to get dressed up and go to Des Moines for the costume party. I was actually really looking forward to both parties. Oh well.

Tonight is the annual Argosy Halloween Party on the MV Kirkland. I guess I should start figuring out what I'm going to dress up as!

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.