Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nancy's 75th B'day

Last weekend my parents were over for a visit with my Aunt Judy to attend our Cousin Nancy's 75th birthday party on Bainbridge Island. It was a really fun afternoon, catching up with family we hadn't seen for a while and dancing to "Nancy's Band", a group of guys that got together in honor of the event. On drums was my Cousin Yorck and Cousin Tommy and on trumpet was my Cousin Ron. Here are some photos from the event:

Stylish ladies on the ferry
014
Ron on the trumpet
025
Mom and Chris on the porch
033
The Cousins Roberts (Tommy, Ron, Judy, Nancy, Allen (my dad!), Ike and Frankie
047
050
Dad and Chris on the porch
057
Dad and Aunt Judy
058
Dad and Mom (I love this picture)
060
Dad and Judy dancing - Ron in the background
070
Nancy and her grandkids (Reason & Hayden)
081

Oh, and I took a couple of videos during the dancing (mainly to blackmail my family later!).
Nancy's B'day


Nancy's B'day

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.