Saturday, January 12, 2008

Courtney House - The Sendoff EVENT

Last night we gathered at Pike Brewery to celebrate my exodus from my current job. We had a blast and it was over way too quickly. Here are some photos from the event.

James having fun
courtney's going away party 002

Ed
courtney's going away party 005

The Crew
courtney's going away party 008

Chris & I
courtney's going away party 011

Greg
courtney's going away party 015

Christy JOHNSON & I
courtney's going away party 018

Dan & MattO
courtney's going away party 014

James, Chris & I
courtney's going away party 024
courtney's going away party 029

Heather
courtney's going away party 034

Dan & The Peas
courtney's going away party 037

2 comments:

Folly Blaine said...

It was THE Sendoff EVENT. Thanks again for the ride home.

Now the photo of the two of us begs a few questions:

- How come my head is so big?
- Is my head always that big?
- Why haven't you ever told me I have such a big head?

KikiRiki said...

Ok ok ok, I fixed it. Shesh, I told you I wasn't paying attention this week. To answer your questions:
Steroids?
Yes
I'm polite

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.