Friday, January 11, 2008

My Last Friday

Today is my last Friday at my job and to celebrate Greg and I hiked up the hill to Six Arms for lunch and reflection. Lunch was fabulous (Thanks again Greg!) - their tater tots are top notch & I had the Communication Breakdown burger.

I cleaned out my office yesterday and took most of my toys and trophies home. My backpack was entirely too heavy walking home last night. Now my office feels barren and a bit sad. I did leave a nice picture of Chris and I at our wedding up. I'll take it home on my last day.

Parting is such sweet sorrow....

*communication breakdown,
Its always the same,
Im having a nervous breakdown,
Drive me insane!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

COngrats on your last day...sorry I missed the going away party. :(

KikiRiki said...

Thanks! We missed ya....

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.