Monday, February 04, 2008

My Club Ate Your Club

On Friday I saw mention on a former coworkers blog that her club had been bought by my new club in Bellevue - LA Fitness. I commented on her blog about how much I liked my new club not realizing the implications of this purchase. Last week my club was quiet and there was plenty of room in the locker room. Today it was complete chaos! they were giving tours to about 50 people, most of the machines had people on them, and the locker room was a ZOO! *sigh* I guess I'll have to switch my workout time to a bit earlier. In the grand scheme of things it really wasn't as bad as I'm making it sound, but I was spoiled before!

1 comment:

KermitFan said...

This is actually one of my big concerns with LA Fitness... while I had a great workout on Sunday around noon, it seems that there were a lot of tours being given, and that it's going to be busy for a while... oh, and this is the second set of club memberships that they have absorbed in the past six months or so... guess we need to fasten our seatbelts for the bumpy next few weeks as things settle down, huh?

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.