Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fundraising Update: $1484.01!!

Thanks to new donations from Whole Foods Market (the 5% day), my Aunt Judy, Mary Joy (go Wenatchee contingent!) and some dishes I sold to my new company my current amount raised is $1,484.01! Only $715.99 to go until I meet the minimum amount required to participate in The Breast Cancer 3day! If I can get 30 people to come to the Boobie-Que I'll be able to hit that in no time! I'm so excited to be almost done with the fundraising portion of this event. It has been weighing heavy on my mind, no doubt. As soon as I am done I'll start helping my other team mates meet their goals.

Go Seattle Warming Hut Hotties!

Side note - the Seattle Warming Hut Hotties have also started a team that will participate in the 2008 Race for the Cure on June 21st. This is a 5k walk and anyone that would like to join us is encouraged so sign up. It's a pretty flat fun walk. If you're interested here is the link to our team page. Please let me know if you have any questions. The more the merrier!

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.