Friday, April 11, 2008

OMG - What is that giant mass of incandescent gas in the sky?!

IT IS SUNNY IN SEATTLE!! I want to shout from the mountaintops. Not only is it sunny, but temperatures are supposed to get above "this is ridiculous" and reach somewhere around "I can actually take my jacket off outside" today! AND, they are saying that tomorrow is going to be even better. Whoever is doing all the sacrifices to the sun gods, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Oh, and please keep it up.

Of course by Sunday they say it will be raining and cold again. But in typical Seattle fashion I only imagine that people will be flocking outside tomorrow to make the most of it. BBQs will be uncovered, hammocks will return to yards, lawns will be mowed, kayaks will be paddled, drives will be taken, and Frisbees will be thrown.

Chris and I will be spending the day planting plants for his Grandparents in Olympia. I'm not really into yard work (huge understatement) but being outside will be awesome. And we're hoping to make it home in time to catch the Mariners game, our first of the season (yes I know, I can't believe we haven't been to one yet either!).

Has Spring finally sprung?!

No comments:

© 2006 - 2010 Courtney Jones House - All Rights Reserved.